Naruto- The Clash of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto- The Clash of the Ninja

The Naruto RPG that you can fight enemies, and have the best ninja life...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizzle
Jounin
Jounin

My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA Empty
PostSubject: My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA   My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Name: Kyiiba Drizzle

Village: Hidden Leaf (originally from Hidden Sand)

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Clan: Kyiiba

Looks: My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA Drizzlehi1

Personality: Dark, lonely, sweet, sometimes has attitude.

Special Characteristics: Can control sand and fire telepathically.

Elements: Fire

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Jutsus:

» Chakra Kyuushuu
This jutsu allows the user to absorb the opponents chakra, thus draining their energy - and strength. It is used from the palm of the hand, and appears as a tiny chakra flame around the fist.

» Kanashibari no Jutsu
Causes an opponent to loose their sense of movement. Stops the opponent, leaving an opening for more powerful jutsu to be performed.

» Kaze no Yaiba
Creates a blade of wind, that is impossible to block. Requires no tool to perform.

» Konoha Senpuu
A powerful spinning kick - aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Spinning Wind, but more powerful.

» Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Using a contract, seal, and the users blood, allows the user to summon an animal. The type of the animal is determined by the contract used, and the blood is the 'signature'(Which can be on a scroll, tattoo, etc).

» Mugen Sajin Daitoppa
The user spews a large amount of sand from the mouth, that covers a large area. The sand strikes the opponent, and devastates both the enemy and a large area around him.

» Sabaku Kyuu
Part of the sand demon techniques. Uses sand to cover the opponents entire body. Is uses to stop an opponents movement, or cause suffocation.

» Suna Bunshin
An advanced type of clone, made from sand. It does not disappear when attacked - but it does have a sand like appearance, and would not make a good decoy. Although, it can attack, and travel along the ground in a sand state.

» Suna Shuriken
Wraps thrown shuriken in sand, making them more powerful.

» Tekken-fu
A fighting style which has a goal to use strength alone and cause damage to the outer body.

» Escape Route
A jutsu which allows the user to teleport anywhere.

» Suna no Yoroi
A secondary defense of the sand user. Chakra forms a thin layer of sand, although powerful, around the user. It is not as protective as the Shield of Sand, because it uses up large amounts of stamina, and makes the user a lot heavier.

» Sabaku SouSou
Sand enwrapping the enemy is pushed inward, through the use of Chakra(controlling the air and sand). The inward movement crushes anything trapped inside.

» Sand Blade
A jutsu that allows the user to create multiple blades of sand. The user controls their movements with his/her chakra.

» Sandstorm no Jutsu
A justsu that creates a large sandstorm that cannot be stopped (unless the user stops it).

» Sand Wolves
A jutsu that creates multiple wolves made of sand. Will disappear if hit with a powerful attack or if hit on the chest.

» Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu
A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth.

» Katon Housenka
A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise

» Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Uses a high amount of chakra, which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Can be extremely powerful.

» Fire Bird
The user creates a large bird made out of fire, which will attack his/her opponent. Can be destroyed by any water jutsu.

» Kokuangyo no Jutsu
Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. Causes confusion.

» Imitation no Jutsu
A jutsu that allows the user to imitate the jutsu last used by the opponent.

» Aid no Jutsu
A jutsu that allows the user to heal their or their teammates wounds.

» Sand Sight no Jutsu
A genjutsu that makes the opponent see sand only, nothing else.

» Sand Rope no Jutsu
A jutsu that creates a strong rope of sand which traps the opponent and tightens each time the opponent tries to escape.

History/Background Story:
Drizzle is the only member of her clan. When she was born, her mother and father both died. Her mother had died from excessive blood loss and her father had commited suicide, thinking he couldn't live without his wife. Drizzle moved from the Hidden Sand village to the Hidden Leaf village so she could live with her grandparents.
At age 12, she started going to the academy, meeting new people and learning new jutsus. When she was 14, she graduated and became a chunnin. She didn't go on many missions because everything was peaceful, but she did work on her jutsu. Later on, she went back to the sand village to learn and create new jutsu. As the years past, she became stronger and more talented with her sand and fire jutsu. When she got back to Konoha, she was promoted to Jounin rank. Now, she is usually assigned to a different team every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Anara Amarizya
Hokage
Hokage
Anara Amarizya

Ninja Info
Name: Anara Amarizya
Team: None.
Chakra:
My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA Left_bar_bleue10000000000000/10000000000000My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000/10000000000000)

My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA   My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:10 pm

I'd say approved! Congratz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://narutoclash.omgforum.net

My Character :: Drizzle-[Approved]-SAKURA
Page 1 of 1